1. Upon booking, the Photographer will reserve the time and date agreed upon and will not make other reservations for that time and date. The non-refundable booking fee is to be paid at the time of booking to secure your Photography Session.
If you are unable to attend a session we will do our very best to arrange another date for you, providing reasonable notice is given before the session begins. The booking fee is non-refundable should the client fail to turn up for the session. If the Photographer fails to appear at the specified time and location, the session retainer fee shall be refunded in full to the Client.
In the event that the client fails to arrive for their viewing session, one reschedule will be given. After this time a £35 viewing session fee will be required to be paid upon booking the next viewing session.
In the unlikely event that the Photographer is injured, has an emergency, or becomes too ill to make your session, the Photographer will make every effort to reschedule your session. If this is not possible, you will receive your payment in full as a refund.
2.The Clients shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to: specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; attending a pre-shoot consultation if required; reading and following any information sent to the Client by the Photographer (such as session preparation and information documents) and informing the photographer of any additional needs when booking so these can be accomodated. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
3. The safety and behaviour of all children remains the responsibility of the parent/carer whilst at Milly Rose Photography. You must make the Photographer aware before your session of any additional needs your child or you may have which may affect posing. For cake smashes and sitters’ portraits, your child must be able to sit unaided and unsupported. If this is not the case, you must inform Milly Rose Photography before booking so alternative accommodations can be made.
For cake smash, it is the parent's responsibility to advise the photographer of any allergies.
4. Images the Photographer posts in an online gallery as a preview must not be downloaded, screenshot, cropped or otherwise tampered with - to do so is breaching your contract and may lead to the Photographer taking further action. Actions the Photographer may take includes (but is not limited to): Termination of future sessions due to breach of copyright and contract / deletion of Client's images from the Photographer's system due to contract being terminated.
Images are for personal use only and cannot be used commercially.
Unedited/raw images are not provided under any circumstance.
5. Due to the nature of the product, digital images cannot be refunded once delivered. Under no condition is the Client allowed to edit, crop, add filters or tamper with their purchased digital images, to do so is a breach of copyright. The final art pieces created are a representation of the Photographer's work and must not be altered in any way. If you would like a photograph edited in a certain way (for example black and white conversion of a colour image) please speak directly with the Photographer who will be able to assist you.
Wall and and print orders are non refundable once ordered.
6. Printed image quality can only be guaranteed when purchasing prints through Milly Rose Photography. Many high street printers do not use calibrated printers and often use automated adjusting equipment therefore the image quality will not be that of a professional print lab.
7. The Client agrees that no photographs, digital or prints, will be delivered until full payment is received. Digital processing takes approximately three weeks, in busier times it may be longer. Prints and wall art as bespoke products can take between 6-8 weeks to arrive.
The USB stick is a method of delivering digital files to the client and is not intended as permanent storage. It is recommended that the client makes back up copies of the digital files to be kept separately to each other. The photographer can only guarantee the condition of the USB when it leaves the studio. Any defects or technical issues must be reported within 14 days. After this time, the photographer cannot be held responsible of any complications which may or may not be caused by a computer hardware. With regards to wall art and prints any faults must be reported within 14 days.